Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some Great Cards from a Swap

Each month I get together with some other local Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we share ideas and swap cards with each other. I'm saving my swap card until after Stamp Club this Sunday since we are making that one at club. But here are the ones I got at my last meeting with the other demos.

This first one was made by Laura Palmer. I love the simplicity especially when using the designer papers. It is shown here in both Certainly Celery and Rose Red. I love the gingham ribbon with it and the use of the Three for You Punch (the flowers). So Cute!

This card was made by Karen Russell. I think it is adorable. I love the bright colors and the use of the Wrought Iron punch as a border punch to make the waves.

This final card was made by Terri Sampson. This is such a cute baby card. The new Year After Year stamp set (the flower image and elephant image) are great and the use of the Word Window punch to reveal the message along with the gingham ribbon and brads makes it really unique.

Great Ideas! I hope you enjoy them.
Theresa

No comments: